Twins

" A twin is one of two offspring produced in the same pregnancy.[1] Twins can either be monozygotic ("identical"), meaning that they develop from one zygote that splits and forms two embryos, or dizygotic ("fraternal") meaning that they develop from two eggs, each fertilized by separate sperm cells. " Said Wikipedia .


(this photo is a girl with her reflection not twin)

I don't have twins with the same sperm and ovum ( I mean mom and dad ) but I have friends best friends that I considered as my twins. Maybe we did not look a like but I still want to call them my twins. In reality, I never called them twins unless we wore the same colour of shirt, scarve or anything that match. There's a phrase "There are seven faces that looks like you in the world" but I never seen one but some of my bitches (sorry for being rude but we always call each other like that ) told me that there is a girl at their tuition centre has a same face like mine ( im prettier ) Are we the long lost twins ? no . 
(I'm the girl with blue + pink scarves )


No comments :