Early Feb'17

Hello, Assalamualaikum !

Saturday, 4 February 2017 ๐Ÿ‘‘

The day I had to go back to Kuala Lumpur since my college's holiday had come to the end. A short holiday but students of Institut Bahasa Teikyo took it as long holiday since the longest holiday we could ever get while studying in IBT was 2 weeks but it is for our own good tho. Kalau cuti lama lama nanti tak ingat nihon go dah ๐Ÿ˜… Went back by airplane since the ticket was cheap, so naik je lah. Usually kalau cuti panjang I will come back on Sunday but kalini balik awal sikit sebab ada shukudai ( homework ) yang tak faham since reference book tertinggal kat condo. so, have to. In the airplane, I was sooooo sleepy as last night I slept around 3AM. Tried to take a nap in the flight but ended up waking up after 5 minutes ๐Ÿ˜ Thank god I sat next to the window so I could watch outside while layan perasaan. Watching the skies made me think a lot of things. Future, especially. That's nerd, Afifah ๐Ÿค“ Took off at 12.50, arrive 45 mins after. I went straight to KLIA Transit to go to TBS since I want to buy lunch there and just take uber to go home. Much cheaper than going to KL Sentral by KLIA Express then buy lunch then take uber to go home. Plus I wasn't in rush so takpalah, spend a bit of time but save much money ๐Ÿ’… hiks!

As I arrived TBS, I went to subway to buy my lunch then call uber. Arrived condo around 4, Alhamdulillah. Sampai condo, did my prayers, unpacked my things and did some cleaning thennnn watch some animes and rest for awhile, So penat ๐Ÿ˜ซ Then I suddenly feel lonely which lead to ' homesick ' I need someone to talk to. But I was so afraid that if I talk to someone, that person will think that I am annoying and such a bother. And.. I ended up crying. And I dont even know why I was crying that time. It wasn't just homesick. Padahal baru je berapa jam tinggal rumah. But I was so sad that I wanted to go home badly. I want to go home. I want to hug my mom, I want to hear words from my dad. I want to go home. I want to go home.................................................... ๐Ÿ˜ข

Two months more to another one week holiday. But I need to get through all the adventurous weeks especially when there will be Teiki Shiken in March Emoticon Shedding Tears Can we just skip to the part where all of us dah graduate from IBT with all pass in EJU JLPT dan segala shiken yang kena ambil and also our brains are already full with ilmu ilmu nihon go physics chemist math and segala subject that we study. What a fun life if that is possible. ใ—ใ‹ใ—、็„ก็†ใงใ™ใญใˆ。。 ๐Ÿ˜‡

Sooo that probably summarize my day today. I am still in the " nak balik " condition but don't worry I'm currently listen to happy-kind-of-song, from Haikyuu Season 3, Mashi Mashi by NICO Touches The Wall. I love this song so much. It kinda give me semangat to study and go out to play sports ๐Ÿ! Am going to do the leftover homeworks and rest tonight because tomorrow gonna be a long day as I got a lot of things to do before college start ( ๐Ÿ˜‚ Face With Tears of Joy )

So, till then, Bye !

Image result for oikawa tooru gif


EXCUSE MY BAD ENGLISH GRAMMAR, EVERYONE MAKES MISTAKES.

No comments :